Bible Challenge: Week 13 Part 1
Mark Chapters 12-16
- Hebrews Chapters 1 – 3
- Psalms 11
- Proverbs 18
A Bit of Information on the Book of Hebrews
Hebrews: Words of Exhortation (Encouragement) and Warnings.
Author: Unknown, writer does not identify himself.
Date: Before the destruction of Jerusalem and temple. Somewhere between 68-69 A.D
Audience: Jewish Christians and possibly Gentile Christians
OK…….Let’s Dive In Continue reading
Please Remember that the Bible Challenge resumes Nov. 6. 2017!
I’m New to the Bible Challenge!?
If you are new to the Bible Challenge.
You may jump in at any time. You may take a look at the weekly reading schedule and follow along. There are questions that follow each week. You can follow at your own pace.
Click Here to See Schedule
Already Participating in the Challenge!?!?
Please check out the Reading Schedule. We are starting at week 12.
If you have any questions about the Challenge, Schedule, Questions or any additional concerns please feel free to contact us using the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
Please Start Here
(If you are new to the Bible Challenge)
Week 1: January 1-7 2017
Week 2: January 8-14 2017
- Genesis 5-15
- Proverbs 5-9
- Psalms 1
- Mark 1
Week 3: January 15-21 2017 Continue reading
I have awesome news….
The Bible Challenge is RETURNING!!!
The set date is November 6th, 2017. Please mark your calender’s. As well, please be on the look out for new content, and new structure overall!
We will continue to follow the same schedule, however the dates will be updated soon.
If you would like to join this bible challenge or if you have any comments or questions feel free to leave them below or email us at:
If you don’t know what the Bible Challenge is; please click below..
Week 11 pt. 2
this weeks pt. 2 includes Overview for Questions for Exodus chapters 27 – 36
Bible Challenge Week 11 pt.1
Bible Challenge Schedule (Feb – April) **Updated**
Calculations for the alter, court, and lamp
Aaron and sons are selected to be pried, and the requirements and instructions given.
- Who id God make priests and name each of them?
- They shall make holy garments for ____________ and ____________.
- Define consecrate:
- Describe the garment.
- Define mitre:
- Where are the two stones placed?
- Define ouches:
- In your own words describe the breastplate of Judgment.
- Define Urim and Thummin:
- What color is the Robe of Ephod?
- What was on the hem of the robe? What was it’s purpose?
- What words were put on the Mitre?
- What is the significance?
- What were the garments of Aaron’s sons?
- Define bonnet:
- What was the requirement of them?
- Define anoint:
- Define sanctify:
- What would happen if they bore any iniquity?
- What does this tell us about the value and importance of their role as priests?