Week 11 pt. 2
this weeks pt. 2 includes Overview for Questions for Exodus chapters 27 – 36
Calculations for the alter, court, and lamp
Aaron and sons are selected to be pried, and the requirements and instructions given.
- Who id God make priests and name each of them?
- They shall make holy garments for ____________ and ____________.
- Define consecrate:
- Describe the garment.
- Define mitre:
- Where are the two stones placed?
- Define ouches:
- In your own words describe the breastplate of Judgment.
- Define Urim and Thummin:
- What color is the Robe of Ephod?
- What was on the hem of the robe? What was it’s purpose?
- What words were put on the Mitre?
- What is the significance?
- What were the garments of Aaron’s sons?
- Define bonnet:
- What was the requirement of them?
- Define anoint:
- Define sanctify:
- What would happen if they bore any iniquity?
- What does this tell us about the value and importance of their role as priests?
The process of anointing the priest.
- Define hallow:
- Describe/explain what had to be done in order to sanctify the priest.
- What was a sin offering?
- What couldn’t a stranger eat?
- What should they do with left-over’s?
- How many days shall they be consecrated?
- What was offered every day for the atonement of sins?
- What was the requirement of you, if you touched the alter?
- What was to be offered every day 2x a day?
Instructions regarding the making of Holy oil and anointing?
- Who shall burn the incense every morning
- What age are the people required to give an offering? What’s the offering?
- What happens if they don’t offer anything?
- What was this offering for?
- Define atonement:
- Shall the rich give more in offering? Shall the poor give less in offering?
- What is done with the money?
- Do you see any correlation between this mandate then and now?
- Define laver:
- What was the laver used for?
- What happens if they don’t wash their hands?
- What was used to make the holy anointing oil?
- Define myrrh:
- What all shall be anointed?
- What were the restrictions according to verse 32-33?
God gives workmen to build the tabernacle. Instructions on Sabbath day and the stone tablets.
- Who was chosen to be a workman in the tabernacle? Who’s son was he and from what tribe?
- What qualified him?
- What was his job?
- Who did God give in addition to him? From what tribe? What did he give him?
- What would happen if someone defiled the Sabbath day?
- What did God give Moses after communing with him on Mount Sinai?
- Who wrote on the two tablets?
The golden calf. The two stone tablets. The wrath of God among the people. Moses gets angry. People slain. Moses intercedes for the people.
- What made the people want to make their own god?
- Define molten:
- What did Aaron say in response to their request?
- What did he make with it?
- Were you surprised that Aaron did this? If so, why?
- Who did the people say brought them out of Egypt?
- Explain what else happened.
- Define stiffneck:
- What did God say?
- What was the Lord going to do?
- Moses interceded on the behalf of the people and what was God’s response?
- What happened to the two stone tablets? Why?
- What did he do to the golden calf?
- Explain what happened next.
- Why did Moses return to God on behalf of Israel?
- What did God do to the people because they made the calf?
Moses sees God
- Who did God tell Moses he would send before him?
- What did God tell the people to do?
- What happened to the tabernacle?
- How did Moses speak with God in verse 11?
- Did Moses see the face of God? What part of God did he see?
- How did God cover Moses?
God proclaims who he is – instructions regarding the inhabitants of the land. Moses records the covenant and his face shines.
- Define hew:
- Who does God say that he is? Define each one.
- Are iniquity, transgression and sin different? If so, explain how.
- What instructions does God give regarding the inhabitants of the land?
- Define groves:
- Explain the feast of Unleavened bread.
- What was the significance of the month of Abib.
- Describe what happened in verses 27-28.
- What happened to Moses’ face?
- What was the children of Israel’s response?
- What did Moses do to cover his face?
God asks for offerings – the people bring them.
- What shall not be kindled on the Sabbath day?
- The Lord asks for an offering from what?
- Who brought an offering?
The workmen receive offerings
- What happened when the people brought the workmen offerings?
- What does this show you regarding the purpose of giving and what happens when everyone gives?
Questions, concerns, comments?
Leave a comment or email us @