In response to today’s one word prompt: finite. The word stuck out to me and all I could think about is the reality of limitations when it comes to our “flesh”. We are restricted to only what our bodies can do.
For example, during praise and worship, sometimes I stand and imagine praising God in a totally different style than what my body is portraying. No matter how much I move there is a way in which my spirit want’s to praise, that my body can not. However, I find joy in knowing that once we receive our glorified bodies (Philippians 3:21) I WILL be able to praise God truly the way my spirit desires – infinitely – without circumstances….
The art of listening isn’t just listening only, but it involves thinking as well..
Prayer is crucial and critical to our growth in the Lord.
- Have you ever become stagnant, un sure of why you may not be growing.. feeling stuck?
- If you find yourself having the same issue over and over thinking “I thought that I was over that?”.
- Or unable to break habits…
- Are you not feeling happy, joyful etc..
- Do you have questions…
- Are there areas where you need help in or guidance?
Then, let me ask you – how is your prayer life?
Are you in conversation with the Lord seeking his face, casting your cares before His feet?
Talk to God – He listens and answers! He can provide anything that you are looking for:
- Restoration: Joy, Peace, Right Mind…
But like any relationship, communication is important. Don’t worry about what you sound like or what it looks like. Prayer is intimate, and it’s between you and God.
He’s just waiting for you!
Sometimes you just need a simple reminder in regards to who you are!