Sometimes you just need a simple reminder in regards to who you are!
- I will command my day in the name of Jesus Christ
- I will pray and have faith that the will of God be done
- I don’t have time to sweat small stuff
- I will count my blessings instead of my shortcomings
- I will find reasons to thank God
- I will push myself outside of my comfort zone(s)
- is not my past – so I wont hold myself to it
- I will be productive
- I will reach out to someone and say “Hi”
- I will smile
- I will laugh hard!
- I will compliment someone
- I will show the love of God. I will be a light.
- I will cast down every negative thought
I will be AWESOME – in Jesus Christ!
How will you be “AWESOME” today!?
You want to get more out of life? Want things to change? Want to stop feeling a certain way? Thinking the way you’ve been thinking? Change the way you respond? THEN…..
CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVE!
- Recently stopped smoking?
- Drank more water today than yesterday?
- Prayed more today?
- Studied the word of God and received revelation from God?
- Told someone about the love of Jesus?
- Stopped a habit?
- Started something that you had been promising you would since —?
- Forgave someone?
- Said I’m sorry?
- Initiated a conversation?
- Did something productive?
- Gave someone a compliment? Accepted a compliment?
What ever you did today that was progressive, game changing, fruit producing – is a victory!
Give honor to God and CELEBRATE!!!
Stop belittling yourself because you don’t see the obstacle you’ve overcame as big as you see others. After all – who defines which victories or small or not??? What’s a big deal to you may not be a big deal to someone else…so what!?!
COUNT IT ALL JOY!
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
It is important that we keep ourselves encouraged – we are children of God!
We are the light of the world – and how can we inspire others to Christ if our countenance is always sad, irritated, complaining, etc?
The battle is – for the majority- in our mind
What we feel is a reflection of what we think or tell ourselves. If we can nip in the bud what we think and tell ourselves we can change how we feel. Thus, this is the purpose of daily nuggets. I will post quotes, pictures, videos, songs and the like to help keep us encouraged! NUGGET #1
Let us stop becoming dependent upon others to make us happy – create the type of environment you desire! Make yourself laugh!