Week 11: Pt. 1
This weeks part 1 includes: Psalm 9 and Galatians 2
** Favorite Verses**
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
But the Lord shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment. And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.
And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
When he maketh inquisition for blood, he remembereth them: he forgetteth not the cry of the humble.
For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
The Lord quickened us. He partitioned us back to himself. Our Identity.
- Define quickened:
- How did God quicken us?
- Define trespass:
- Who is the prince of the power of the air?
- Who are the children of disobedience?
- Dow does verse 3 speak to us in reference to before/after Christ? What is a sinful life?
- Define dead:
- What does it mean to be dead in sin?
- By what are we saved?
- Define grace:
- Salvation is a _________________. According to verse 8.
- Define nigh:
- How are we reconciled to Christ being that we are gentiles?
- What is verse 14 saying? What’s the wall that Christ broke down?
- Define partition:
- Define enmity:
- Define twain:
- Who reconciled us back to God? How?
- Define cornerstone:
- Who does verse 19 tell us we are?
Questions, comments, suggestions?
Leave a comment below or contact us