We are starting a new segment: Inquiry of the Week.
Here we will be discussing content of all sorts and we need your help.
- Do you have questions pertaining to the Church or questions useful to the Christian lifestyle?
- Are there topics that you would like additional explanation?
- Are there issues or affairs that you wish were touched on more?
- Is there anything you would like to have a conversation(not a debate) about
If you answered yes, to any of these questions….. we need to hear from you!
***Please comment and share any topics, or ideas you may have and you may see them here!
Sin wants you isolated, withdrawn and distant from those who want to see you victorious. Sin doesn’t want deliverance, but to dwell indefinitely!
Get around those who will pray for/with you, edify and hold you accountable.
Prayer is crucial and critical to our growth in the Lord.
- Have you ever become stagnant, un sure of why you may not be growing.. feeling stuck?
- If you find yourself having the same issue over and over thinking “I thought that I was over that?”.
- Or unable to break habits…
- Are you not feeling happy, joyful etc..
- Do you have questions…
- Are there areas where you need help in or guidance?
Then, let me ask you – how is your prayer life?
Are you in conversation with the Lord seeking his face, casting your cares before His feet?
Talk to God – He listens and answers! He can provide anything that you are looking for:
- Restoration: Joy, Peace, Right Mind…
But like any relationship, communication is important. Don’t worry about what you sound like or what it looks like. Prayer is intimate, and it’s between you and God.
He’s just waiting for you!