- Recently stopped smoking?
- Drank more water today than yesterday?
- Prayed more today?
- Studied the word of God and received revelation from God?
- Told someone about the love of Jesus?
- Stopped a habit?
- Started something that you had been promising you would since —?
- Forgave someone?
- Said I’m sorry?
- Initiated a conversation?
- Did something productive?
- Gave someone a compliment? Accepted a compliment?
What ever you did today that was progressive, game changing, fruit producing – is a victory!
Give honor to God and CELEBRATE!!!
Stop belittling yourself because you don’t see the obstacle you’ve overcame as big as you see others. After all – who defines which victories or small or not??? What’s a big deal to you may not be a big deal to someone else…so what!?!
COUNT IT ALL JOY!